passthecivilPE.com recognizes that privacy of your personal information is extremely important! Below is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you visit the site, and how we keep all your information safe. We will never sell your personal information to third parties. However, due to the way the internet works, we have included what you need to know below. The term ‘COMPANY’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner(s) of passthecivilPE.com. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. passthecivilPE.com is committed to respecting the privacy rights of its customers, visitors, and other users of the Company Website (the “Site”).
- When you use the Site or any service provided in connection with the Site, the following information (“Personal Information”), may be tracked or collected from you: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site; and (5) contact data (such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, usernames, and passwords). If you communicate with us by e-mail or submit or post any information on the Site, such information may be collected as Personal Information. The Site may also use “cookies” to customize content specific to your interests and/or to store any Personal Information. The Company may share Personal Information with business partners that assist us by performing core services (such as web hosting, billing, fulfillment, or data storage and security) related to the operation of the Site or Service. You agree that the Company or its representatives may access your account and records on a case-by-case basis to investigate complaints or allegations of abuse, infringement of third party rights, or other unauthorized uses of the Site or Service. Except as set forth above, Personal Information will not be intentionally shared with third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with a court order or other legal process; (b) protect our rights or property; or (c) enforce our Terms of Service.
- We are a general audience site, and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Company has no control over, and no liability for any third party websites or materials.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- The Company’s liability to you is limited. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall the Company be liable for damages of any kind (including but not limited to special, incidental, or consequential damages, lost profits, or lost or misappropriated data, regardless of the foreseeability of those damages) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or Service. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.